Living in a clean home environment is important to your health and state of mind. Clutter and a messy place can cause a lot stress especially after a long day. We all would like to come home and relax. It is never that easy but here at NorthEastern Cleaning Services we want to provide you with a piece of mind when entering upon your home.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. If you want us to skip a certain room, we do it. If you want a special service, just let us know. If you want to change your cleaning routine, simply call our office. We’ll take care of it.
On every visit, your NorthEastern team dusts, vacuums, washes and sanitizes each room. Using our equipment and specially formulated products, they clean from left to right, top to bottom, so no detail is overlooked.
Dust picture frames, knickknacks, ceiling fans, lamps, furniture, woodwork, shelves and baseboards. Remove cobwebs. Vacuum carpets. Wash all floors and dry wood floors. Vacuum furniture, including under any cushions. Empty and clean ashtrays and wastebaskets.
Clean appliances, counters, cabinets, table and chairs. Clean, scrub and sanitize sinks. Clean and sanitize countertops and backsplashes. Clean the range top and refrigerator top and exterior. Clean microwave oven inside and out. Wash floor.
Clean, scrub and sanitize showers, bathtubs and sinks. Clean and sanitize vanities, backsplashes and toilets. Clean mirrors. Polish chrome. Wash floors and tile walls. Deodorize.
Each time NorthEastern cleans your home, we take care of a few extra tasks in each room to make sure that your home is well-maintained. With regular service, you’ll never need another spring cleaning again.
Special house cleaning services are also available.
Leave other time-consuming cleaning chores to us and spend time on other things. NorthEastern also offer these additional services:
- – Oven cleaning
- – Refrigerator cleaning
- – Window washing
- – Packing & unpacking
- – Wall washing
- – Cabinet cleaning
- – Furniture Treatment
Tips & Warnings
- Thoroughly clean places where molds flourish, like drain pans under your refrigerator, old flowerpots and shower curtains.
- Encase box springs, mattresses and pillows in allergy-proof covers to keep dust – and dust mites – away.
- Clean and service air conditioning units to remove pollen and other allergens trapped during prior use.
- Dust regularly. Wear a mask if you are allergic to dust and replace dusting cloths often to prevent dust transfer from one piece of furniture to the next.
- Vacuum all surfaces thoroughly, preferably with a HEPA-filter vacuum, catching dust on baseboards, high ledges, upholstery and ceiling fans.